Powers Hammer Drive Anchors are made from corrosion
resistant ZAMAC alloy and can be used in concrete, block, brick or
stone. Hammer Drive anchors are installed in pre-drilled holes with a hammer strike
that drives a nail into the anchor body, expanding the anchor to form a
tight fit. These anchors secure light loads to masonry materials.
2" x 1/4" Hammer Drive anchors - ZAMAC Body w/Steel Pin - 1000pcs
a hole in base material using a carbide drill bit the same diameter
as the nominal diameter of the anchor to be installed.
- Drill the hole to specified embedment depth, plus 1/4" for pin extension, and blow hole clean using compressed air.
- Position fixture and insert Hammer Drive anchor.
- Tap with hammer until flush with fixture, then drive pin until flush with top of head.
- Made from corrosion resistant ZAMAC alloy
- Used with Concrete, Block, Brick or Stone
- Easily hammered into pre-drilled hole
- Virtually tamperproof
- ZAMAC Body with hardened Zinc Plated Steel Nail
- ASTM B633, SC1, Type III
- Not for use in overhead applications
- Packed 1000 pcs/box