BN Products 6500W Gas Generator
4-cycle generators are compact, high performance power-houses. All of
our models are air-cooled, gasoline driven units that are designed to
supply electrical power to operate electrical loads on job sites, or in
remote locations where utility power is unavailable or in place of a
electric utilities due to a power outage.
The Emission Control System
for these generators are warranted for standards set by the
Environmental Protection Agency and also the California Air Resources
Board (CARB). The output receptacles include 12V, 8.3A DC, 120V 20A GFCI
and, 120/240V AC 30A Twist Lock.
Each unit comes complete withstand legs, solid rubber wheels and a pull handle for convenient
mobility. All models are equipped with a low oil shut-off switch, a circuit breaker, and a fuel level gauge.
- Power (MAX) 7000W
- Power (Rated) 6500W
- Frequency 60 Hz
- Starting type Electric
- Output Receptacles (1)- 120V, 20A GFCI Duplex, (1)- 120V AC, 30A Twist Lock, (1)- 120/240V AC, 30A Twist Lock (1)- 12V, 8.3A DC , (1) Main Circuit Breaker
- Run time @50% Load 12+ Hours
- Run time @100% 6+ Hours
- Fuel Capacity 6.6 Gallons (25L)
- Wheel Kit Included
- Carb Certified Yes
- Unit Dimensions 27-1/2" x 21-3/4" x 22"
- Unit Weight 225 Lbs ( 102 KG)
- Engine 15 Hp Dinking
- Sound Level 77 dB(a) @23 ft (7M)