Perma-Patch- 60 lb. water resistant bag- 50 bags/pallet
Perma-Patch is a Year-Round permanent asphalt repair solution.
is ideal for filling potholes, repairing driveways, road maintenance,
manhole, cable trenches, or water utility repair
Perma-Patch is the inexpensive and permanent solution for the repair of potholes and asphalt paving.
Perma-Patch will outlast hot asphalt and very little labor is required.
- No mixing or preparation!
- Pour right from the bag into the hole!
- Immediately Driveable
- Does not shrink and creates a watertight bond
- Bond permanently to Asphalt, concrete, steel & wood
- Use the same mix year round!
- Water resistant bags have a shelf life of 2 years!
- A 60 lb bag at 1in. depth will fill a 6 sq. ft area
Perma-Patch can be used anytime, any place:
- Winter cold and snow
- Summer heat and rain
- On blacktop and concrete paving
- Even if standing water is present
Made in USA
Easy to use:
Open: Bags come with pull-tabs, allowing for fast and efficient opening.
Pour: Perma-Patch smoothly flows out of it’s packaging quickly and consistently.
Done: Use a tamper for compaction, or allow immediate traffic to also
compact Perma-Patch. Within less than a minute, Perma-Patch has
successfully repaired a pothole.
PermaPatch Product Info